I am so excited to share that the Elite Blog Academy is opening for sign ups again this week. This won’t happen again this year so you will want to JUMP on this while you ahve the chance!
You know that I only share things that we think will really help you, I’ve done the Elite Blog Academy in the past and was very impressed. This week I am partnering Paula Rollo and Becky Mansfield of Blogging on the Side to bring you something that the three of us think is a “can’t blog without” and a “life-changing opportunity” type of thing. It is the Elite Blogging Academy. We think that this will answer SO many of your questions and really take your blog to the next level (well – more like to your highest level!)
What Is Elite Blog Academy?
Elite Blog Academy is a 12-unit training program that offers a methodical, step-by-step framework to bloggers and communicators who want to turn their blog into a sustainable business.
Whether you’ve only just started or are already established and ready to grow, Elite Blog Academy will give you all the tools you need to refine your message, grow your traffic, monetize your platform, and build your business. It’s designed to take the overwhelming amount of information currently available and break it down into an easy to follow, methodical process that works.
I’m so glad you are interested in signing up for Elite Blog Academy through Blogging on the Side & Business 2 Blogger. We want you to have access to my special 2015 EBA bonuses, so follow these steps to make sure that your sale gets registered under my unique link.
We are going to make a small, intimate PRIVATE GROUP for the users of this Academy. Come join Paula, Holly and I in this group. Ask questions, get your answers and grow your blog. We’re sorry, but ONLY members of the Elite Blog Academy that bought through our link will be allowed into this group.
1. Open your browser settings and remove all cookies.
2. Click HERE to register for the EBA Course. You MUST use this link to qualify for bonuses.
3. To gan access to the private group for B2B enrollers – forward a copy of your confirmation email to [email protected] along with a note that you signed up through us and your Facebook email address so that we can add you to the group!
Remember, this course includes a TON of information, which can easily become overwhelming. Don’t try to take it in all at once, but digest it slowly, follow the steps, and take the time to complete each assignment. While the information is helpful, it is not the information alone that will transform your blog. This course only works if you actually DO the work, and no one can do it for you. With that being said – I know that, as bloggers, we understand how work=pageviews. We understand that time=money. We understand that pageviews= helping to change the world one blog at a time!
This academy offers a free blog planner, along with so many other tools! (Go ahead and get the planner now by clicking here!)
For our 2015 session we will be working our way through the units as a class and as a FB group, one week at a time. If you feel like you’ve gone off track or lost your motivation, you may want to take this opportunity to start fresh. We won’t be offering another class until 2016, so we highly encourage you to participate! You can find a detailed schedule for the 2015 course in the welcome section of the course! Or get it right here.
We will also be adding a few new features that I think you will all really like, including weekly “office hours” in the forum, monthly themed Q&A sessions that focus in-depth on one particular topic, such as publishing, list-building, and more, plus a few other little surprises that we are still working on. Details coming soon!
At Elite Blog Academy, bloggers will learn how to:
- Overcome the destructive cycle of comparison & embrace what makes their own platform unique.
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything they do.
- Master the four essential strategies to creating blog content that gets noticed and shared.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand with perfect clarity what is not working in their current monetization model and instead develop concrete goals and a solid plan for achieving them.
- Dramatically increase their site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical—but often ignored—connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Stop spinning their wheels and instead develop new affiliate sales techniques that actually work.
- Learn what it really takes to earn a six-figure income from their blog, then develop their own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Eliminate time wasters and instead uncover three simple but critically important strategies for working more efficiently.
We’re excited to see you in the course and connect with you in our focus group!!!