Pinterest has been taking the social media world by storm lately. Pinning this recipe, sharing that board, sharing your pins on Facebook and Twitter. As a premier content curation and sharing site, Pinterest has taken social media to the next level with a buzz of excitement not seen since Twitter erupted onto the scene. So, with all the buzz about it.. how exactly do you use it and what are some tips?
Here, we share some great references for Pinterest.
- Beth from Home Stories A to Z has a great video tutorial on using pinterest on her blog- check it out for a video how-to.
- BlogHer has a great tutorial on Getting Started
- Not quite sure what it is? Check out 2Wired 2Tired’s What is Pinterest Tutorial.
Usage & Tips:
- Why should you use Pinterest? Everything Etsy shares 5 reasons to use Pinterest here.
- Still getting started and looking for tips? Check out these great Pinterest Tips from Type A Parent.
- Jessica Watson shared how to leverage pinterest for awesome traffic right here on the B2B Blog.
- Looking for something fun to share your Pinterest adventures? behbehblog.com offers a tutorial on how to make a stuff pinned from your blog on pinterest button.
- Make sure you mind your manners with this post from Crafter Minds – Miss Manners, Pinterest Style.